Tuesday, July 5, 2011

*whew*





Up in a flurry(overslept)-->shuffle around to make coffee-->breakfast (thanks to a man who's off and cooked for me)-->dressed-->coffee to go-->bank-->Home Depot (80 million pounds of charcoal)-->grocery store-->errata-->haul kids to destination and drop off-->home-->spanking good afternoon fooling around (heh)-->50 mins on the bike (ouch!) whilst plotting dirty story for Alison Tyler-->shower-->arrive to pick up kids-->home-->chores-->errata-->write some zombies-->help with dinner (including muffins that sadly sucked)-->walk his fatness-->ah...wine and pajamas.

Busy day. Hope yours was spanking good.

XOXO
Sommer

4 comments:

  1. *whew* indeed. I'm out of breath just reading that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I spanking wish.

    Does Ms T have a call out, or is this one of the quiet variety?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got even more done today, only I was too busy putting myself down and feeling like an awful writer to appreciate it. lol. maybe tomorrow will be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a story I've owed for about four months. Finally turned it in today. I was just procrastinating on that one. There is no call this time.

    xo
    s

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?