Friday, August 26, 2011

free end of the world...I mean hurricane...read



This is an oldie but a lovely. A favorite. If I'm not mistaken I also put it in my first collection LUCKY 13. But don't quote me on that.
Kiss
I figured I'd give you something to read before your power goes out! LOL. Stay safe, people.

XOXO
S
p.s. I've come back to post the WARNING that this story involves pegging. So if you are a sensitive reader who might be offended by topic, look away! look. away.

My Will
by Sommer Marsden
*originally appeared at Clean Sheets

This isn't about his will anymore. It was in the beginning. I can't help but smile as I slide on the harness and play the tail of the leather through the buckle. Can't help but chuckle as I cinch it tightly across the swell of my hips, making sure it isn't too loose at the top where my waist is smaller.

I can't help but shiver as I run my hand along my cock. That's right, my cock. Tonight I have one; I get to see what it feels like to wield the power of this tool attached to my body.

I get to feel what it is to thrust and push and rut inside him. To enter him, to slide home and ride waves of pleasure that I get to create. I know it isn't really a part of me, but the thought of what I can do with it is enough to set my nerves tingling and dancing. Make my nipples hard. Start a steamy slow emission from my cunt. It might as well be a part of me, because the pleasure has already started.

When I walk toward him, I ignore the sway of my naked breasts. They don't count in this equation. I watch his eyes drink me in. He notices my breasts and the new cock clutched in my hand, fondling it as if I can actually feel the nerve endings firing pleasure into my groin. Actually, I can. Built into the cup that cradles my mound is a nice little nub that rubs my clit each time I jack my new tool.

I smile and his eyes go wide. I'm not sure why but my guess is that this new smile of mine is a little unnerving.

Good.

"Hands and knees, Matthew." The words growl out of me before I even realize I'm going to say them. I'm stroking my cock and that nub is rubbing my own little nub and I shiver again.

He gets on his hands and knees, a position I am very familiar with. One I love. I love seeing him in it, too. The power courses through me and lights me up on the inside.

"Open your mouth."

Those big brown eyes grow bigger. The lashes stand out against his pale skin. His mouth opens, but he looks uncertain, and as I come closer, my lovely cock standing out in front of me, he clamps his lips back together.

That's fine. I can play.

I push myself forward, knees butting the bottom of the bed. His head is right there. His mouth a tight seam. His eyes uncertain. I will exercise my will. And it's fine, because deep, deep down it's really his will, too. He stood over my shoulder as I clicked all the colorful buttons on the Web site. He pointed and read and laughed right along with me. He chose the cock I now brandish. It was his choice. And now it is mine to do with what I please. Despite the fear in his eyes and the tight line of his mouth, I am giving him what he wants. Something he really wants. I know it. He knows it. He is just uncertain at the newness of it.

I have been there. I have done that.

"Come on and open that pretty mouth," I whisper and slide my hands into his dark brown hair.

My pale fingers getting lost in the chocolate color. I grab a handful, careful to not be too hard. I brush the blunt tip of my new body part against his pale pink lips and push just a little. I watch him weaken. Watch his mouth relax. I drink in the sight of his lips parting for me and my rod. I watch the realistic bulbous head disappear behind the petal pink, watch the flash of his white teeth against the flesh-colored rubber. This wasn't in the script he plotted but that's okay. I want him to know. I want him to know what it's like to open your mouth wide to a stiff erection. To suck it deep and feel it bang the back of your throat. To fight the gag reflex and yet relish the steely suede in the wet hollow of your mouth. I watch as he finds out, and I shudder as each thrust bangs my eager clit. I fuck his mouth and sigh as the little blips of pleasure grow bigger and bloom into a bud of orgasm.

Not yet. I don't want to come this way, so I ease up. I want to come while I'm fucking his ass. I want to come forcing myself into him while he lurches forward on hands and knees. I want to grip his slim hips and bite into the skin with my fingers. I want to do all the things to him that he does to me. The things that get me off. I want him to know firsthand what it's like to be fucked so hard you're scooted across the bed until your forehead hits the headboard. I ease up a little more.

He's into it now. Not just mimicking what he's seen me do. No. He is really there, my beautiful Matthew. Running his tongue over my cock, playing it along the distended veins, ringing the bulbous head with the rigid tip of his tongue. I sigh. My cock has no pleasure sensors but I feel each gentle, eager stroke all the way to my core. I watch and I let him do what he's doing. With each gulp of his mouth over the phallus it grows slicker and wetter, until it glistens in the low light with his spit.

"Turn around now, baby," I say and my breath has that jittery catch in it that I have heard so many times from my lovers. That skittery tone that says, I just can't wait a minute longer.

He turns for me, baring his ass, arching his back -- and I am in awe. So this is what it feels like to have someone open for you. To have someone welcome you into their body. To offer you the chance to penetrate the human suit they wear.

I get on my knees and inch forward on the bed, unused to, but relishing, the cock that precedes me. Eager and ever-rigid, it scoots forward ahead of me as if seeking out the dark hot recesses of his body. I want to pinch my nipples. I want to because I know the sensation will shoot straight to my cunt. It's possible I would even come right at that instant. But I don't. That's not part of this. It will have to wait.

I grab the lube that I left lying on the bed and slick my finger. I drench it.

I have no interest in hurting Matthew. He has always gone to great pains to not hurt me. I want him to like this. He wanted this and I want him to want it again. I know already that I want it again. I slide my finger into his ass. This is nothing new. Not scary. He's relaxed and it slides right in. I watch the first knuckle and then the second knuckle disappear until my hand is flush against his cheeks. I pull back a little and add a second. Repeat the process. Watch my digits disappear into the depths of him. I'm breathing hard and fast now. I had no idea. No idea what it was to watch. To see.

I recall every time he has ass-fucked me and whispered to me, "God, Stephanie, I wish you could see this. I wish you could see how fucking amazing it is."

I never understood that. Now I do. The urge to pull my fingers out and shove my new, hard cock in is nearly overwhelming. I want to see it being swallowed by his body. Want to see it fade into him like a magic trick. But I temper myself because I need to go slow. I know this and I will behave. How many times had he been patient beyond measure with me? Gentle when he wanted to be rough? Gone slow when he wanted to pound into me? Probably too many to count. I breathe in deep and work a third finger into him.

He's moaning now. Letting me probe his ass with my fingers. I hear his words slip out of my mouth. "That's it, baby. Does that feel good?"

He's in my role and he does what I always do. He nods, eyes closed, arching back against me. That sizzle of power and want and control shoots through my being and I close my eyes, too, just for a moment.

"Are you ready?" I ask, 'cause I know for damn sure that I am.

Another nod, another moan, and he pushes back against me harder. I pull my hand back and watch my finger reappear. Watch the raspberry ringlet of his asshole give up the first knuckles, the second, the fingertips. Now I'm the one that's moaning.

I grab the lube and smear my cock with it. Drench it. It's the only way to go. The least pain, the most pleasure. It's that first pinch-and-sting of entry that you must ride out and give yourself up to. I know this well, so I am generous. I use almost all the contents of the cute little bottle.

"Okay, take a deep breath and relax," I say so softly I can hardly hear myself. "You have to just relax into it, Matthew. And then it will feel good. I promise."

He nods again and his posture is just a touch more rigid than before. Nothing too bad. I push the tip of the dildo against his puckered hole. I watch him stiffen at the near intrusion.

"Relax," I remind him and I see him try.

I push, ever so slowly, taking my time. The head is almost in and he clenches up. Closes up like a night-blooming flower when the sun breaks the clouds.

"Relax," I say again and reach forward and under him. I take his hard cock in my hand and stroke him until he loosens and sags under me. Then I push forward and know I have entered him. I'm still.

"Stephanie?"

I stroke his cock some more and stay right there. Just the head of me inside of him. "Shh. If we give you a moment, you'll relax all the way. And then it will be good." I stroke harder and he moans under me. I let the pleasure of my touch loosen him up.

Again, I know. I have been on his end. I have been the one receiving and I know how this all works.

I feel him go lax and I'm good. I release his cock and he groans a little. A sad little groan. I almost laugh. And then my hands are firmly on his ass cheeks and I am thrusting. Each thrust shoots a thrill across my clit and I can feel my cunt weeping and clenching restlessly.

"Stephanie," he gasps, but it's a good sound. Not pain but pleasure.

"I know, I know."

I'm chanting almost mindlessly. I start to fuck him in earnest. That hard rubber nub sending me up higher and higher as I watch, fascinated, the beautiful rod sliding in and out of his ass.

His body is gulping me in, letting me out. It's amazing and magical. And now I understand why he wishes I could see it. I understand what it's like to enter someone, to really enter them. To get lost in them and take them and give to them. I understand.

I give him a good slap on his ass cheek and he bucks under me, the sudden stinging pain only serving to enhance his pleasure. I know what this is like, as well. I stroke, stroke, stroke into him and then smack him again. He cries out and I can tell that he's close. I'm close. I'm right there, my thrusting is grinding that rubber pebble against my clit, and the reality of what I'm doing has my pussy nearly in spasms.

He's scooting forward, I'm ramming into him hard, mesmerized by the sight of the slick cock I wear plunging into his ass.

I hear him panting and see him try to balance on one hand to stroke his own hard cock. But he can't balance, so he submits to me, braced on his forearms with his head on the bed while I fuck him. The final stroke of the rubber nodule slides along my clit like a tiny hard tongue and I start to come. Faster I thrust and each thrust propels me higher, faster, spreading the fire of my orgasm under my skin. I bend low, breasts mashed against his trembling back and keep fucking him.

I grab his cock and pump. I sink my teeth into his shoulder, hard, and he lets loose under me, bucking with the intensity of pleasure mingled with pain.

His come coats my hand and drips off my fingers. I pound into him a few more times and come, again. Lost in the taking of him.

Surrendering to my will.

5 comments:

  1. That was fucking HAWT! Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sommer, that was great. Glad you're all ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read this - ! http://pervocracy.blogspot.com/2011/07/why-i-want-to-fuck-my-boyfriend-up-ass.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - something to aspire to me thinks. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?