Friday, August 5, 2011

Signage...

Believe it or not, I've received not one but two signs in the last few weeks. As gifts. You know what that means? My sunroom is looking orsum (to quote Charlotte Stein).

This one was sent to me by the lovely CA beauty Alison Tyler. I think because the first blog she read penned by me was about me falling down the steps. And that was only the beginning of the fun to be had with yours truly. What do you think she's trying to say with this~~~~>



This one was given to me by the man who owns the liquor store we go to. For wine. We are regular customers. Heh. Anyhoo, once upon a time I told him I loved pinup girls and things in homage to pinup girls. Tada!~~~~>



That totally made my day. That random act of dirty kindness and remembering something I mentioned in passing roughly a year ago.

So, smokin' hot sunroom, people. I might even write out there for a bit today if it doesn't get too hot. I'm at almost 50K on this book and rocketing along toward the end...

XOXO
Sommer

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those. Especially the second one. That would look great in my new apartment. When I move. When I can....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pin up girls and all things retro. Loving the Lucy sign! I have this awesome retro Coca Cola sign, but still haven't put it up. It's... somewhere..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! Lucy lived forever in my office while I tried to find a box that would hold her. I'm so glad she arrived safely at your house!

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?