Thursday, August 4, 2011

today brings us this image...


It was the image in my brain matter when I banged out my 2,100 words this morning. That puts me at almost 47K in this book. Today has also brought a mad dash in the kitchen to make zucchini bread (made with our homegrown zucchinis), visiting with grandmother and family I rarely see, visit to grocery store with kids, liquor store for wine (duh) where the owner gave me the most kick ass sign because I once mentioned something in passing. Picture of sign soon. Now I want to get more of this book written before I have to do dinner.

So...how's your day going? Do tell!

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. Sommer. Do you realise how much it is you achieve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, do you know that most days I feel like the biggest slacker in the world. LOL. I think it is the curse of working from home/working for yourself. :)

    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?