Thursday, August 4, 2011

today...today...tooooooooo-day (I'm a bit loopy. It's been a busy day)

First...I made these. Gluten Free and made with zucchinis we grew! Just call me Ma Kettle...


New WANDERLUST book with white font. The man has given it two thumbs up (scroll down to see the original cover). The whole thing just totally pops now.


Spine is now mucho lesso in width--again, if you scroll down you'll see the monster it was. I cut the book in half (by size, not content) and you can see the spine print this time! White font is wonderful.


And the back. You can read it but it says: BUY THIS BOOK AND HELP THE AUTHOR MOVE TO MAINE! (((just kidding)))


And we found this nifty striped apple in the apple bowl. Deemed too pretty to eat, I was ordered to take a picture. I am so tired I simply obey at this point.


Over 3,500 written today. I'm shooting for 5,000 if I can sneak some more time after my shower. I love this book. Truly. I don't know why. But I hope it is as good as I think it is and I'm not just...delirious or some such.

Sommer, over and out. Off to make garlic and Parmesan GF noodles.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Wanderlust looks good as a book! And I love how the first version could have doubled for a murder weapon. Pretty apple too.

    So, what are you working on now? It seems like you're always working and always have inspiration... where do you get your inspiration from?

    Greetings from a long time lurker, first time poster, Dalide/SparkleDiva

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea. They're just there. When I wake up...when I go to bed...when I stop moving. I think that's most writers. They just are.

    Right now working on a full length erotica contemporary.

    :)

    XOXO
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?