Monday, September 19, 2011

Confessions, Jud Crandall and winning the full zombie exterminator series...


I am doing all that today! (and i haven't even had a full cuppa coffee yet). I'm over at the lovely Katie Salidas's blog today talking about how I used to be 'meh' about zombies...but then realized I actually liked zombies...or at the very least had been scarred by zombies and...

Never mind. It's hard to explain. All you really need to know is if you go to Katie's blog WRITTEN IN BLOOD and drop a comment you get a chance at winning the entire zombie exterminator series. Books (pdf format) 1, 2 and 3 (Lunatic Fringe) which comes out Wednesday from Resplendence Publishing. I'm offering the whole kit and caboodle because Katie is kicking off my reign of terror. I mean months of guest blogs.

Surely you have a good feisty zombie tale to tell. Or you could just laugh and point at me.

Contest runs until the 23rd.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?