Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am coming soon...


Prolly because of this cover ;) This is the cover for my upcoming (next week!! 9/21) zombie exterminators book LUNATIC FRINGE. It's the 3rd one! I never thought I'd write one dirty zombie book, let alone three. I've become quite addicted to the characters if I'm totally honest.

It seems that pretty Noah has become a reader fave, so if that's the case with you, then this is your book. Noah is very much the star of the show.

And...I am currently plotting a zombie apocalypse as we speak! Okay, so it's a blog tour. Whatever. Potato...Pot-ah-toe.

Purchasing deets and blurb etc to come.!

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna buy them all at once. They are available in print right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should all eventually be smushed into one print volume. They're novellas so all together they = one long book. :)

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?