Sunday, September 4, 2011

*space cadet*



I totally forgot to say...yay! My story RECLAIMING SPRING is set to be in Shanna Germain's upcoming Bound by Lust. The intro is by Alison Tyler (you don't get any dirtier...but it a thoroughly good way) and the searing lineup follows:

BOUND BY LUST TABLE OF CONTENTS

* Reclaiming Spring Sommer Marsden
* Being His Bitch Janine Ashbless
* Spring Training by Donna George Storey
* A Preference for Deference Allison Wonderland
* The Heart of Chaos Rachel Kramer Bussel
* Under the Clock Justine Elyot
* Steps Evan Mora
* Brush Strokes Kristina Wright
* No Sleep Kristina Lloyd
* Crossing the Line Dominic Santi
* A Few Things to Pick Up on Your Way Home Andrea Dale
* Life Lines Nikki Magennis
* Marcelle Alana Noël Voth
* Whippoorwill Teresa Noelle Roberts
* Slave Sister Vida Bailey
* A Beautiful Corpse Craig Sorensen
* Eine Klein Spanking Clarice Clique
* Defining the Terms Sharazade
* Devil’s Night Veronica Wilde

Nifty on toast.

XOXO
S
p.s. I filled in the blogs I knew off the top of my head. If you're on the list and would like to be linked, just email me and I'll plug you in. Heh. Plug...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?