Saturday, September 24, 2011

today etc... :)


This is an older pic of a pumpkin chiffon cake that girl child and I converted to be Gluten Free. And it was gone in a blink. I miss that cake...


Today. He's really very tired. It's exhausting being this cute...


Wake up stretch. Soooooooooooooooo good...


A little wiener (circa around the year I was born probably) from Alison Tyler. He's on my TBR shelf along with some books I'm itching to read. And okay, okay! A few of mine.

Boy child's "Birthday cake" which happens to be my favorite dessert but my mama makes me the same for my birthday only she uses gluten free pretzels. Crafty boy child. I can't eat wheat, his dad can't eat strawberries. Gee, I wonder who'll get the lion's share of this dessert?

Hope your Saturday was nifty :)

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks amazing! I'm so impressed!

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?