Saturday, September 17, 2011

who...me?



I always wonder who they're talking about when I see 'best selling author' attached to my name. After all this time it still startles me. Tickles me, true, but also...startles. Anyway, Nothing But The Boots a fun, hot rubenesque erotic short by best selling me is now available on Smashwords.

Awesome!

And that is all I have today because I am having a very lazy Saturday. I'm one of the seven deadly sins over here. I think Sloth might be tattooed on me somewhere.

xoxo
S

2 comments:

  1. :)

    did you see that quote on my tumblr about how being tied up is a wonderful excuse to be lazy? Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Enjoy your lazy weekend, Sommer. I do hope I don't upset your plans. I am awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award! Congratulations! Please see here for details of this prestigious award, which you may choose not to accept: http://intensesensations.wordpress.com/2011/09/17/ive-received-an-award/
    Best wishes, Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?