Saturday, October 1, 2011

lazy day...

It is chilly and overcast and I have on thick socks and all that jazz. Yay! Fall weather is here. I'm hanging out in the sunroom looking at magazines and kind of sort of plotting my next book in my head because I start this week.

Kids are occupied and I just had a cup of herbal tea and a cup of 'clean eating' soup (so easy: 1 bouillon cube of your choice, 1 cup of water, 2/3 cup of frozen veg and if you want a little protein 2 tsp of Parmesan and that is 100 calories of warm yumminess on a chilly day). In the background is one of my favorite LOL movies evah! The Hot Chick. I mean "you think you're so cool because you can pee with your penis!" What a line. And this here...priceless:



I know that update is 'super exciting'. But I hope you are having the perfect day for you. Just like me...

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?