Saturday, October 15, 2011

My own brother, a god-damned, shit-sucking vampire! Boy, wait 'til Mom finds out, Buddy!



Third stop on the B4 (Big Bad Blog Bash...see what I did there. *snort*) is Miss Katie Salidas's blog where I am blogging to celebrate VAMPIRE AWARENESS MONTH.

Stop in and read my blog The Lost Boys Linkstarted a love affair with the blood sucking community...

Bet you can't guess what it's about!

Make sure you wave hi and share your views on all things vampire, or Lost Boys or just 80s. I'm not picky.

At the end you'll find the first excerpt from Big Bad to feature Tyler Gent. The bloodsucker in question.

Happy Saturday. Mine started with a pre-dawn bang. No really...

Um. Is it nap time yet? (she asked at 7.47 am)

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?