Friday, December 16, 2011

Busy, busy day today!




First on the books...*drum roll please in your best Clark Griswold fashion*:

My sister's thirty-ninth birthday! Muwah! Enjoy it, girly. Next thing you know, you'll be just like me. The big four-oh.

To celebrate, my super long 88K plus novel WANDERLUST is FREE for download on Amazon Kindle for EVERYONE. (After five days it will return to being free for Amazon Prime Readers only). Go grab your copy, pronto!

Second on the books, I am on my final stop of the Fantastical THE BEST OF SOMMER MARSDEN book tour. Stop by the Forbidden Bookshelf (ooooooooh...yum) and see what I have to say about my spanking story Spank Pants. Is it true? Is it false? Is it...mebbe?

And third on the books, I was interviewed by Lucas Steele (International Man of Mystery (sorry, that's what I hear in my head when I say his name ;} )). We discussed not just my M/M book HARD LESSONS but TBOSM and the upcoming Restless Spirit and well, lots of stuff!

I'll be back later it with more stuff. But for now, let's just have some coffee and start with this, shall we?

Morning!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?