Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finding my Christmas spirit day four...

Today was another step in the right direction. Girl child is on the upswing and I attacked some sweets for the Christmas groaning board.

This is Sucre a la Creme with Maldon Salt and Pecans in transition from ingredients to fabulous, decadent candy...

























My grandmother's peanut butter fudge. Which I nailed. Spot on. For the first time ever. I promised girl child I'd try and voila! Success. It usually comes out a wee bit grainy, just slightly off from hers (which was never grainy) but this time, I got it and now that I've got it...I've got it! This will not last long. I have a feeling I'll be making another batch before Sunday.


And the finale. The Sucre a la Creme, the peanut butter fudge, and a Gluten Free pound cake which turned out pretty tasty.

Ta and da. Oh and Fa-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la... Boy child is home with my dad's Christmas gift. Bonus.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?