Monday, December 26, 2011

I know you covet...


My hillbilly wine glass. Courtesy of my sis. Too funny!

Hope you had a great Christmas. Mine was good until I spent the remainder of it doubled over. I am having some gallbladder issues (our best guess until I can see a doc), so my continuing festivities include no food (though we have a ton), lots of water (though I'd rather have wine) and if I'm wild, some ginger ale. Woohoo!

I'm saving my wineglass for wine, though. I would never mock that beauty by drinking ginger ale out of it. *gasp*

Might be more quiet than normal for the next few days, but hoping you're having a great holiday. Tell me your favorite gift received in comments, if you're so inclined. I'd love to know what some of you got for your Ho-Ho-Holiday whether it was Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus, Kwanza or just um...Sunday.

XOXO
Sommer

4 comments:

  1. *gasp* Oh. Mah. God. My sister got me one of those, too!!!

    They must have been on the same wavelength ;)

    If you've got gallbladder problem, try drinking apple juice. It usually calms the attacks.

    *hugs* Merry Christmas, Sommer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you fell better. Get that gall bladder taken out as soon as you can. You don't need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new fave toy - an iPad! Now I's cool like the rest of y'all. :P Hope you're feeling better Ms. Sommer.

    PS - that is a way cool wine glass. Your sis is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! awesome, aisling. :) we are twins!

    Covertalias, I know I don't need it to survive, but I have this thing about wanting to leave this world with all organs I arrived with. If possible. ;) If it's a must, then obviously, I'd do it. If it's a matter of diet changes...I tend to try those things first.

    Yay, Angell! Mazel tov! It's addictive ain't it?

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?