Saturday, January 28, 2012

'...if you’re looking for a hot book to share with your lover, this is definitely the one to get you in the mood.'

Blackravens Reviews

Fabulous four raven review for Gritty: Rough Erotic Fiction over at Black Raven Reviews. You have to love a review that starts with:

This book is so raw that this reviewer was covered in blushes head to toe as she read it. My DH actually felt my head to see if I was running a fever…that’s until I shared with him.

Fabulous! :)

And thanks to Alison Tyler for giving me the heads up on this. Somehow it totally slipped past me.

To read the whole review go HERE. I love a review where the whole book is broken down by story. So, thanks to Tamara for taking the time to do just that!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?