Monday, January 2, 2012

Woohoo stuff for 2012


I already have some woohoos. Go figure. Ready? Set...Go!

1. This spectacular review for COMING TOGETHER WITH SOMMER over at BlogCriticsBooks.org by Lucy Felthouse. Where...among other nice things...this is said:

"Overall, Coming Together: With Sommer is a fun, imaginative and sexy read. Marsden is erotica royalty and never disappoints, and this novella is no exception..."

Wow! To read the full review, please go HERE. And if there's one book I'd like to push right now, it's this one. Please buy this book. Not a penny goes to me or anyone else. Every cent of your purchase goes to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Very near and dear to me. [thus ends sales pitch].

2. WE KILL DEAD THINGS made Stacey's Top Five for 2011 over at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews. Pretty awesome for a series I didn't think anyone would read. What with them being erotic novels that revolved around zombie hunters who killed already dead things for a living. Score! And thanks to Stacey, of course, for liking them! :)





3. I said it yesterday but I'll say it again. I fell ass backwards into being a finalist in the Xcite Awards. So vote for your favorites before St. Valentine's Day. Whether it be me or the stiff competition I'm up against.

4. Another December Ink short went up yesterday. An oldie but a hottie (and a fave in the humor department) called Get Me, Got Me, Good. This erotic romantic comedy is available at ARe, Bookstrand, 1 Place for Romance and on Kindle. Ta and da.


I think that's everything. Happy um...Monday. Yeah, see, I've lost track of time.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?