Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's a winning week!




I'm happy to say I have two novellas in The Secret Library collection launching from Xcite in April. Wooohoo! Lucky you, you have a chance to win the *whole* collection. Score! Just click the image above or click HERE for a chance.

And the luck keeps coming because while you sit right there. Yes...RIGHT THERE (careful, in a moment I'm going to saw through a can with a knife to demonstrate how awesome this opportunity is), you can click on the image to your right and enter my giveaway for a chance to win a paperback copy of RESTLESS SPIRIT. Or...you can go down just one blog (*saw-saw-saw*) and enter to win the Valentine's Day giveaway.

Gasp! What a bargain for you. Just 19.99 if you call n---I mean utterly free to enter so click away.

Happy freaking...Wednesday. Jeesh. I had to think for a moment!

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you have to cut the tomato after the can to show how sharp it still is!!! Ahhh I think we both have had too many late nights watching too much TV. Thanks for the contest I love your books! Haven't been able to read the latest yet on Hockey but I plan too. (I am in Human Anatomy and it is tough)
    Thanks, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hockey? I am so curious to see what book you're reading now b/c I know zero about hockey!! LOL :) Thanks for entering and for reading, Linda! Good luck with HA and with winning something!

    XOXO
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?