Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Angry Sex Tour

Tada! I have my fabulous hosts and I am raring to go. Tour starts any moment now!...How about now?...Now? :)

3/15 I'm at Giselle Renarde's blog to kick off the festivities
3/16 is release day and Heidi Champa has been brave enough to have me on her blog
3/17 I'm at Willsin Rowe's with a little he said, she said take on this book
3/19 I'm at Teresa Noelle Roberts's blog with a GF recipe (Adam's soup for Luna)
3/20 I'm at Chocolate Scotch courtesy of Bright Eyed Dyer discussing creativity
3/21 I wrap it up with lovely Janine Ashbless

At the end of the tour, every comment from readers along the way will count as one entry into a chance to win a copy of Angry Sex here on my blog. The person with the most comments wins. In the event of a tie/s I'll draw from a hat. So if you have any questions, comments, a story to share or just want to say howdy, please do!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?