Tuesday, March 13, 2012

doggie style...

You shall be subjected to a shot of my second favorite pair of spring pants (after the cock pants seen below) because it is once again 70+ degrees. These are my bulldog pants, bought in honor of the man. That's his dream dog, right there. Though not in purple... ;)

I am running on 5 hours of crappy sleep and woke in pain today. The man said most likely adhesions. Well, if that is the case, I do not enjoy the adhesions!

That is my old woman grumbling. Beyond being a snarky, tired, bitchy writer type person, I have worked on guest blogs (Yay! The Angry Sex blog tour begins this week), working on a short project, a novel and editing a book. I have messed with so many different things in a weird surreal high kind of state (thank you pain pill for the brain fog), I feel a bit ADDish. LOL

Beyond that, I got nothing. What you got? Anything? What's going on out there in the world of normal non-drugged folk?

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?