Wednesday, March 7, 2012

primal inspiration

Typewriter-macro I can often find inspiration in a single word or a lyric or something seemingly insignificant. So today I had one short underway and I finished it, but thanks to being tired or drugged or possibly both, I need a short fast jolt to get me rolling on my second short story. So I pout out a random scattered request on Facebook and Twitter. Just hit me with random words folks. And you did! Here are some of the words that I got (and they're still a'comin).
luminary
parish
paraphenalia
elusive
marsh
pigment
cupping
sunset
clement
smug
whimsy
oatmeal
peacock
naugahyde*
lascivious
errant
realize
jejune
reconnoiter

*I did end up using naugahyde in a story. That is a word that calls up my growing up memories, so that was fun. Ironically, it came from a friend of mine from high school on Twitter. LOL.

Want to add a word to my list? Put 'em in the comments. Want to use a word from my list? Make sure you tell me how and when and all that jazz. Cause I'm a nosy somebody. :)

XOXO Sommer

1 comment:

What sayest thou?