Thursday, March 15, 2012

*starter pistol*

John's Inc Pizza mini Donuts Tomorrow is the release of my bright shiny new book ANGRY SEX. And today is the kick off of the Angry Sex Tour, starting at Donuts and Desires. Thanks muchly to Giselle Renarde for having me :) I love being had! And truly, now...I want a donut. I might have to make some.

And while we're on the topic of Angry Sex, I am very pleased to say it's received a 5 heart rating at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews before it's even been released. Very pleased! I mean how's this for awesome:

I have to conclude by saying don’t miss out on picking up Angry Sex by Sommer Marsden. For me, it is one of the best books I have read in quite awhile.

Thanks to Stacey at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews for taking the time to read and review me.

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. remember any comments on any blog along the tour counts as a chance to win a copy of Angry Sex (or an alternate title should you be impatient and buy it during the tour! Either way, you walk out with a book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?