Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stop 5...a bit serious for self...

Everdingen, Caesar van - Four Muses and Pegasus on Parnassus - c. 1650
~Everdingen, Caesar van - Four Muses and Pegasus on Parnassus - c. 1650

I don't really do a lot of serious blogging. Or uber sober stuff. I think the world is full of that stuff as it is. I usually hope to make people laugh or just smile if anything. Sometimes folks ask me to write on a topic that makes me accidentally sober (as in tone not lack of wine. Which I am lacking wine. I have not had wine in a very long time. Alert the media...and the Coast Guard). Stop five on the Angry Sex tour is at Chocolate Scotch. It's about what creativity is to me. Some of it, I wasn't really aware of until I wrote if if you must know.

There you have it! Stop 5. If you're reading along, thanks. If you've bought and read the book (as some have), thank you! And if you have anything to say or ask or just a howdy, please have at it. :)

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?