Thursday, April 26, 2012

*squeaky dolphin noises*

Look what's out in print in the UK today! Did you guess my novel Restless Spirit? You are super smart.


Boy am I jealous. One day I plan to go and just visit myself in bookstores. Wouldn't that be a great itinerary for travel? I shall go and visit my books in bookstores and fondle them! Sounds like fun.

Now, before I put myself on lockdown to write, I just had to say yay! Restless Spirit is out in print today (print coming in August to the US). And hey! If you see me while you're out and about, snap a pic of my lovely book and send it my way. I'll share it with everyone here on the blog. :)

Last but not least, my Restless Spirit print winner is (#3 chosen by Random.org) Tracy! Once I have my author copies I'll be sending one along to her. Thanks everyone for commenting and sharing deets about your big stuff. :) You are some brave folks.

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all good luck with your new book Sommer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kitti. I hope it does well, I truly love this book :)

    xoxo
    s

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?