Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day two...

Kiryat Anavim barn
It's day two of the Restless Spirit blog tour and I'm at Delighted Reader talking to my character Adrian about everything from his favorite sex position to what he thinks it means for him that Tuesday's back in town. Adrian's the one who is familiar...seeing as he's Tuesday's old flame.

Remember, at the end of the blog tour I'll be drawing two winners from all existing comments. One backlist signed print title and one backlist ebook title. Comment at one place or feel free to comment at all five. It's up to you! Also...don't forget I'm writer of the month at Xcite's site. 25% off all my titles until the end of May. Click the banner at the top to access the deal. Hint: there are 4 rotating banners, you can simply arrow through them.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?