Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mmm...Shepherd

Knucks09


Day four of the Restless Spirit blog tour brings us to Book Reviews and More by Kathy and my main man Shepherd. I know! I know! I always fall head over heels for one (or more) of my male characters but I truly think Shepherd takes the Dom cake. I simply cannot say (or type) his name without making yummy noises. The same noise I make when I'm eating a warm chocolate chip cookie.

It's like Mmm... and *sigh* had a baby. That is my Shepherd noise.

Go visit with him for his character interview and remember, drop a comment along the way at any blog (or all of them), and you could be one of my two winners. The more times your name's in there, the better your odds. Huzzah!



XOXO
Sommer
p.s. There seems to be a B+ review of RS on Book Reviews and More by Kathy. Yay! second review for my book. But I have no idea what it says beyond B+ because I'm trying not to read reviews of late. It saves my sanity. What tiny little shred I have left...heh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?