Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nifty News Part Deux...

Now my novella The Highest Bidder (Xcite Romance), part of Xcite's The Secret Library, has been released as a standalone! It's 99 cents on Amazon (free for Prime Members) for a limited time. Nice cover, too, eh?

Blurbage:

Recent widow Casey Briggs is all about her upcoming charity bachelor auction. She doesn’t have time for dating. Her heart isn’t strong enough yet. But when one of their bachelors is arrested and she finds herself a hunky guy short, she employs her best friend Annie to find her a new guy pronto.

Enter Nick Murphy – handsome, kind, and not very hard to look at, thank you very much. And he quickly makes her feel things she hasn’t felt in a while. A very long while. Casey’s not sure if she’s ready for it – the whole moving on thing. But as she prepares to auction Nick off, she’s discovering that her first hunch was correct – he’s damn near priceless.


XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. I was able to try this for free today from Amazon (kindle) & have now been scouring your list of titles to see what I want to read next! I loved this and found your writing style right up my alley. Have no doubt....freebies do get you new readers you might never have had; so many authors out there for readers to try to choose from & with kindle, no longer do I go to the library, but I can't afford to try out too many new-to-me authors, you know? However, once I find one I like, I am happy to pay for more books from them. So, long story short, you got a new fan today from this great story being a freebie today!
    I am looking forward to choosing the next book! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Anonymous person :) Thank you for letting me know and I'm thrilled you enjoyed it. You not only made my day but gave a valuable bit of info to writers. Freebies do work! :) I hope to see you around here again. Stop by any time. ;)

    XOXO
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?