Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Restless Spirit Blog Tour Starts Tomorrow...

Woohoo! This is the schedule for my Restless Spirit blog tour.

Five days, five character interviews, five excerpts and a chance to be one of two winners. A print winner  and an ebook winner from my backlist.

I'm very excited. I'm pretty sure this is one of my favorite books ever. I've even found myself reading it and I never ever ever read my work once it's been published. So, that's a mind freak :)

Here's the lineup. I hope you'll join me and come by to hear what my characters have to say and say howdy.



May 7th: Bodice Ripper Novels
May 8th: Delighted Reader
May 9th: Lucy Felthouse
          & Guilty Indulgence
May 10th: Book Reviews & More by Kathy
May 11th: Words of Wisdom...from The Scarf Princess

Hope to see you there!

And also yay, just in time, for the month of May (I am totally a poet)...I'm the author of the month on Xcite's site so save, save, save on my books. Go on...save! :)



XOXO
Sommer
*tour handled by Writer Marketing Services

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, am about to embark on the tour...... Even though it's over I've only just found time to catch up!! Jen x

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?