Saturday, May 5, 2012

Skittles and Starbursts and Gummi Bears, oh my!

Heh. Those are a list of some of my favorite sweet treats. But I asked for *messy* so we'll have to go with a fresh made S'more. You can win a copy of Restless Spirit just by sharing yours.



Where: Victoria Blisse's Blog
GO HERE


What do you have to do?: tell me your fave sweet

What will it cost me?: the thirty seconds it costs to type your answer

What do I get? A chance to win a smoking hot (ahem, if I do say so myself)book and there's also a rousing excerpt to be had. Oh, and it's fun.

How long will it last? Until May 19th

There's your info! Go forth and confess your sugar addictions to moi. :)

Happy Saturday. We're off to the flea market.

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Flea market! I wanna go!!

    Damn. I've imposed a sanction on shopping for anything until after the move. *lesigh*

    Right. Off to tell you what my favorite sweet is :) Though don't enter me in the drawing, K? Let someone else win it :)

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?