Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sommer's Summer-Long Blog Spotlights (call)

Sal plage

Bring me your hot, your sticky, your sultry...I'm looking to organize a summer-long blog event here on Unapologetic Fiction. I want to focus on summer themed works for the reader's lazy days of summer enjoyment. Short or long works welcome. For this particular event I ask that works involving any traditional erotica no-nos (taboos) not be submitted. ( This would mean no incest, rape, non-con, sex with animals, scat etc). 

If you have a summer-themed work that you'd like to promote, here's your chance (please note: this is intended to promote published or soon to be published works, not a call for new stories). There will be a limited amount of spots--I'm thinking 2-3 spotlights a week--so contact me early if you think you're interested. Any level of heat is welcome, from sweet and sexy to muy caliente! Vanilla to BDSM. Contemporary to paranormal and beyond (apparently Buzz Lightyear is coming, too).

I'd like to have a schedule lineup BY JUNE 1. So hit me at sommermarsden[at]gmail[dot]com if you're interested. Tell me your work and if you are willing to do a giveaway (print or ebook welcome) and I'll give you some more of the specifics. 

I look forward to hearing from you and then spreading the word. I want readers to lay out a blanket, bring a beach chair, a nice cool drink and get a gander at whatever smoldering bit of summer heat you have to offer!

XOXO Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?