Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yay! Stuff! And More Stuff!

I'm baaaaack! Yesterday was finishing a book and then my (ab)normal emotional meltdown post book finishing. Those who follow me on Twitter or FB know I have mentioned my angry and anxious mentality after wrapping up a project. Don't most normal people celebrate? LOL.

But in other news, I got this yesterday! It even smells pretty.





Now on to today. I am up at Polly J Adams blog. It's an interview. Where I tell stuff. Thanks very much to Polly for welcoming me! :)

And...finally, I've got several related works coming up in the future. Longer works that are linked by a common theme. That's all I'm gonna say right now because I'm superstitious about writing (and only writing!). But here is what's fueling my current WIPs. What's fueling yours?

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. Florence often fuels mine :) Love that band. Right now I'm on a roots reggae binge. Lots of Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Steel Pulse and the like. I'm writing a sexy, horror story about African witches and I guess the music sets the mood :)

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?