Friday, June 8, 2012

A graduation weekend present...for you!

We are having some graduation festivities here at Casa Crazy this weekend! A lot of hootin' and hollerin' to celebrate girl child's exit out of middle school and entry (soon) into high school [insert sob here]. So...I have very little to say beyond BBQ chicken wings, ribbolita, taco dip, veggie plate, ice cream cake...which is basically our menu for the apps and cake extravaganza!

Here is the Ribbolita. Which I saw for the first time ever on Around the World in 80 Plates the other night. I am obsessed with that show for some reason, and I quickly became obsessed with a) ribollita b) saying ribbolita in my best Italian accent and c) making a gluten free ribbolita. Which I have done and might I say...yum!

But Sommer! Shut up about all this, you say...what about the gift? Oh yeah! Gift for you, since I am busy and have the works from home, busy mother version of mad-mad ADD at the moment. You can get this [see nifty picture to the left] FREE as we speak. It's a compilation of three short books from Xcite and I have not one, not two, but three stories inside. I am smushed in there with all kinds of great writers and dirty stories and oh yeah, did I mention free? FREE? F-R-E-E!

Go HERE and get yours. I have no idea how long it will remain free!

Go, go, go and see you soonish. Probably Sunday after I sleep until three p.m. [yawn]

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?