Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sizzling Summer 2012: Smoking Hot Excerpt #3

Selena Kitt! Woohoo and welcome to Selena and her much talked about Baumgartners :) On to the sizzling goodness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hot, sweaty, glorious fun… SUMMER of course. What did you think I was talking about? ;) For me, summer is the beach—soft sand, water lapping at my feet, a book (or a Kindle) always nearby. Summer also brings the glorious growth of my garden, watching things ripen, growing fat and heavy with sweet juices. I look forward all year to tending my garden and, of course, cooking up lots of great food with the fruits of my labor! The best part of gardening, though, is eating right off the strawberry bushes or picking early pears from our trees and eating one on the way to water the tomato plants. I can’t get enough of this season, and I spend as much time outside as I can, even taking my laptop onto our screen porch to write, listening to the wind in the leaves, and watching the occasional deer cross my driveway.

If you love summer as much as I do, you want to find it any way you can get it. If that means heading to Florida in the middle of winter, well… a girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do! That’s what Ronnie (or as Mrs. Baumgartner insists on calling her, Veronica) does when she heads to Key West with the Baumgartners to spend a glorious week not only sunning herself, but exploring her burgeoning sexuality with a very experimental couple.

If you want HEAT this summer, check out “Babysitting the Baumgartners!”

Hot, sweaty, and lovin’ it—
Selena Kitt



Blurb: 

Ronnie--or as Mrs. Baumgartner insists on calling her, Veronica--has been babysitting for the Baumgartners since she was fifteen years old and has practically become another member of the family. Now a college freshman, Ronnie jumps at the chance to work on her tan in the Florida Keys with "Doc" and "Mrs. B" under the pretense of babysitting the kids. Ronnie isn't the only one with ulterior motives, though, and she discovers that the Baumgartners have wayward plans for their young babysitter. This wicked hot sun and sand coming of age story will seduce you as quickly as the Baumgartners seduce innocent Ronnie and leave everyone yearning for more!

Warnings: This title contains sand, sun, micro-bikinis, graphic language, seriously erotic erotica, lesbian sex, anal sex, sex toys, a MFF menage a trois (threesome) between an older couple and their teen babysitter that may set your Kindle on fire (or your print pages if you haven't yet been Kindle-assimilated) and a coming-of-age fantasy that will rock your world.

Buy Link:

EXCERPT:

"Now, I'm hungry." His voice was low as he kissed his way back down my neck, lifting my t-shirt, and I let him pull it off over my head.

"God you're something." He looked at me for a moment, shaking his head a little and smiling. The he grabbed my bottom and lifted me, squealing, to the opposite counter, setting me up on it.

"What are you doing?" I smiled, my eyes dipping down past the top elastic band of his boxer-briefs and seeing the bulge there. It made something in my belly tighten.

"I told you." He sank to his knees on the tile in front of me. "I'm hungry."

"Doc..." My hand moved through his hair as his palms spread my thighs. "We can't--"
He pulled me forward, hooking my legs over his shoulders, breathing me in.

"Spread it for me." His breath was hot against my mound. Biting my lip, I did as I was told, reaching down and opening my lips with two fingers. He made an "mmm" sound and looked up at me.

"Show me," he said. "Play with your pussy."

I slipped my finger over to my clit, rubbing it a little, pressing the hood up and down, back and forth. It was only a few moments before everything there began to tingle and I was making a soft "mmm" sound, too.

"Do you finger yourself?" His eyes following the path of my fingers through my lips and back up to my clit.

"Sometimes." I put my feet up on his shoulders, giving him a better view and spreading myself really wide. He groaned as he watched me slide a finger into my pussy, and then another, moving them slowly in and out and using my thumb against my clit.

"Talented girl," he murmured. I saw his shoulder and arm muscles moving and knew that he was rubbing his cock. When I slid my fingers out and back up to my clit, he grabbed my wrist, sucking the juices off.

"My turn." He licked my swollen lips, up one side, then the other, teasing me at the top of the cleft, pulling on the skin with his tongue but not touching my clit.

I slid my hands over my breasts, my nipples so hard they felt hot under my fingers as I rolled and tugged on them, sending sweet waves of extra pleasure down to the spot that Doc was licking with his tongue. He moved it around and around at first--fat, lazy circles that made me moan and press my feet into his shoulders.


BIO:

Selena Kitt is a bestselling and award-winning author of erotic fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business. With half a million ebooks sold in 2011 alone, she is the cream-at-the-top of erotica!
Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists that take readers to new, thought-provoking depths.

When she’s not pawing away at her keyboard, Selena runs an innovative publishing company (www.excessica.com) and in her spare time, she devotes herself to her family—a husband and four children—and her growing organic garden. She loves bellydancing and photography. She also loves four poster beds, tattoos, voyeurism, blindfolds, velvet, baby oil, the smell of chewing gum and leather, and playing kitty cat.

Her books EcoErotica (2009), The Real Mother Goose (2010) and Heidi and the Kaiser (2011) were all Epic Award Finalists. Her only gay male romance, Second Chance, won the Epic Award in Erotica in 2011. Her story, Connections, was one of the runners-up for the 2006 Rauxa Prize, given annually to an erotic short story of “exceptional literary quality,” out of over 1,000 nominees, where awards are judged by a select jury and all entries are read “blind” (without author’s name available.)

She can be reached on her website at www.selenakitt.com

SITES:


SUMMER MEMORY:

My best summer memory is similar to Ronnie's - two glorious weeks in Key West spent playing in beautiful, clear water, so warm it felt like a bath; swimming with dolphins; and of course, finding as much trouble as I could get into, exploring every nook and cranny of the night life! If you want to know more about my trip to Key West, check out my semi-autobiographical book, "Confessions!" ;)

Confessions buy link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003GDIA00/ref=nosim?tag=wwwexcessicac-20&linkCode=sb1&camp=212353&creative=380549

2 comments:

  1. Very muchly drooling over the excerpt - can only imagine the rest of the book.

    See? The sheer hotness has effected (or is that affected) my english typing type abilities.

    The only cure? Reading the book. :D

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?