Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And...

There it is. Hair all gone. The donation will be sent next week. I'm pretty happy with the honey tone she did and the length. I sorta wished I had gone shorter, but I was a bit skittish. It had been three years since my last super short cut. Next time, I'll go nutso with it and get much shorter especially around the face.

I'll probably be absent over the weekend. Family stuff going on. So...I'll see you come Monday. Have a fabulous weekend! In the meantime, I must admit, the woman in this picture is trying to find her Zen (again!)

She's saying:

Slow down...
Do it right...
Don't pay attention to chatter...
Focus on what you want...
Make time for 'other'...
Breathe...
Focus...
There is no keeping up...
There is no race...
There is no contest...
Om...

Say it with me, folks. Om...

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

What sayest thou?