Sunday, July 1, 2012

Crazy Sommer's Book Bargain Bonanza!

Who else is a child of the 70s/80s? Who remembers the age of the crazy car salesman and his trusty sidekick? Ripping giant boards painted with neon numbers while the car man yells, "We're slashing prices!"

I must be nostalgic for that because that's how I feel! I was going to come on and blog that my novel RESTLESS SPIRIT is SEVEN DOLLARS off right now. Not one, not two, not three (hand me that giant board with the price on it, trusty sidekick wiener dachshund) but SEVEN! It's insane!

But then I realized that my novella TASTE IT from the Secret Library is FREE! I said free. That is the low, low price of NOTHING AT ALL! (Can't you just hear those plastic streamers rattling in the car lot wind?). Here at Crazy Sommer's Book Bargain Bonanza we're not just low...we're giving them away!

Ahem...too much coffee, right?

So anyway, here is the pretty picture and the link for TASTE IT my novella about chefs, reality TV and yes! The sex! It is the low low price of=NOTHING.



And here is the pretty picture of my full length erotic novel RESTLESS SPIRIT and it is the low-low price of $2.99 (regularly 9.99)

UK readers need only search out the same titles on Amazon UK and you'll get the same (((crazy!))) prices ;)

Ta and da! And have a great Sunday. I need to go calm down now...

XOXO
Sommer
P.S. Here is a pic of Crazy Sommer's faithful sidekick:


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie Sommer! Also for the slashed prices! I bought it! Can't wait to read it.

    And absolutely LOVE the crazy sidekick. He's just too cute (nice pic - but how comfortable could that be?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One would think not at all and yet...he ends up like that often!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?