Monday, July 9, 2012

kiss it goodbye, baby...

Today this goes from, well...this, to chin length. I'm donating the length to Beautiful Lengths and I will FINALLY remember to send in girl child's and boy child's hair (it's in my china cabinet. Dude, no lie). Maybe they can make a ________ family wig for someone? Wouldn't that be cool?

No matter what they do with it, I'm glad to give it. And being a shorter hair girl, I look forward to returning to my 'normal' chin length or shorter 'do. You know, until I decide to do it again.

The only thing I'll miss is when the man pulls it when we're--yeah, you get the picture ;)

For more info about donating your hair. Go HERE.

Happy Monday!

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. In case you are wondering where I am when this picture was taken, it was the pure and utter chaos of a teenage girl's room. Picture by girl child.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That's great! I've wanted to donate my hair for some time now, but I end up cutting it before it has any real length on it. It's so great to give to such nice cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do that, but I get frustrated - and incredibly bad split ends - when it hits a certain length. Used to have long hair - got brave last April & chopped it. Have loved it that way ever since.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?