Friday, August 17, 2012

Her name is Dawn...

And this is her ass crack. Seriously. I've been up since 4.30 this morning. First I woke up when the (poor poor) man had to get up at 4.30. Then I dozed off and he came back to warn me that there was glass all over the kitchen floor and not to walk in there in my bare feet. Then I wondered how the glass got there. Was the dog down there? Had it flown into his bowl at all? Did someone knock it over and not clean up or...yada yada yada. I gave up and got up at about 5.30.

So here I am, clutching my coffee and working on my book (and retyping half of what I write because I become severely dyslexic when I'm tired) and trying very hard to remember what I said I'd tell you yesterday. I believe it was about good news. So here goes:


This book is out like...any minute! Some time today, I think, actually. And I'm in it with my story Sugarshuttle Express. Very excited to be included in Sweetmeats latest offering and I cannot wait to see this little beauty in person.


These two lovelies are out soon from HarperCollins Mischief line and...yep! In 'em. My story Property Of is in The Boss, along with authors like Justine Elyot, Giselle Renarde and Kate Pearce and my offering Tea Dresses appears in Too Fast for Love along with authors including Rachel Kramer Bussel, Emerald and Elizabeth Coldwell. Woohoo!

Speaking of HarperCollins Mischief Line...I can finally announce that my book Boys Next Door will be included in their steamy September lineup. I am beyond excited. Can't wait to have a cover to share!

And...*sips coffee*...oh! (It takes a minute for my synapses to fire at the moment).

My story A Long, Hot Hammer will be included in Smut in the City put together by the fabulous Victoria Blisse and Lucy Felthouse. How's that for nifty?

I think that is everything. I could be wrong. I am PROBABLY wrong, but I am running on a tiny shred of sleep and my one allowed cuppa for the day. So...yeah. Wish me luck. I have all kinds of words to go jumble up and a bunch of other stuff to screw up too!

XOXO
S
p.s. I think I am taking the weekend off (worlds collide, Jerry!) so have a great one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the releases and good luck on getting your sanity pinned down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you've been a busy girl! Congrats on all the wonderful news. :D

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?