Friday, August 3, 2012

You had me at campy...

A lovely kitten happened to review my book Long Lost and gave me a five star Recommended Read at Hotly Ever After. And as if that wasn't good enough, this caught my eye in the review:

The writing is very solid, the voice is fantastic, and it has that 90’s campy vampire feel sort of like The Lost Boys which I think is what endeared me to the story in the first place. 

You had me at campy but sealed my never ending love with The Lost Boys comparison. Fab-you-luss!

Read the full review HERE.

And yes! I am not supposed to be reading reviews, but at least once a week I break that rule and I read one (good, bad or ugly) and then I put a dollar in the jar. Hey, don't look at me that way, at the end of August the money goes to charity. Not sure which one yet, but given my inability to keep myself in check they're getting something out of me one way or the other!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?