Wednesday, September 19, 2012

And boil and drain and stir fry and...

then woohoo! Less than two weeks to the release of Passionate Cooks from All Romance Ebooks and my recipe's inside. :D When the call went out, I wanted to be in the book, instantly. I love to cook, I couldn't imagine not trying to get a recipe included. But even more than being in the book, I wanted to send in a gluten free recipe. Since about three years ago when I was finally diagnosed (mostly by myself at first) I've been cooking gluten free. At first most attempts were fair to middlin. Some were awful. Now most dishes are indecipherable as gluten free. And that's the way it should be. So my lo-mein-ish recipes is a nod to yummy food that everyone can eat.

Huzzah!

Also, must say, I was peeking through the recipes when reading for edits and oh my goodness. So many I want to try. Thank goodness after three years I can convert damn near anything to GF. It's not so hard once you get the hang of it. ;) But some foods are naturally GF and ass spanking good. As I imagine BA Tortuga's Ranch Hands to be. You really need this book. Put it on your wish list and get cooking!

XOXO
Sommer


No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?