Tuesday, September 25, 2012

And...

Crazzzzzy day. Firstly, I now own a 16 year old. This time (almost to the hour, actually) I was bringing him into this world. To eat my food and lose my stuff and steal my books and mouth off. And...give me a million hugs a day, practically take care of me during the weekdays after my surgery in March and tell me he loves me every time he leaves the house. Even in front of his friends. So...yay birthday for boy child!

Birthday Cake - Balloons

Secondly, there's still time:

roses are wet
violets are dead
i'll be your pet
if you give me your head


See zombie love poems ain't so hard. Now you! (p.s. US and UK and Canada welcome):



http://sommermarsden.blogspot.com/2012/09/ode-to-zombiea-contest.html

And finally, Woohoo!!!

Here is an informal lineup of HUNGRY FOR LOVE. Meaning, no particular order yet, yo ;) :



Little Deaths (Cora Zane)
My Name is Brighton (Alana Noel Voth)
Dead in the Water (Lynn Townsend)
Head Full of Zombie (Alison Tyler)
Zombie Apocalypse: First Responder (Kissa Starling)
You Look Better Dead (Jeffrey L. Shipley)
Zombie Goddess (Sadey Quinn)
Dark Hunger (Erzabet Bishop)
Love Never Dies (t'Sade)
Meat (Bobby Diabolus)
Annie Morgan (Armand Rosamilia)
Queer Zombie Disco (Kirsty Logan)
The Tenderest Meat (Elise Hepner)
Last Man on Earth (Blacksilk)
Zombie Factory (Kiki Howell)
Screen Siren (Annabeth Leong)
You Make a Dead Man Come (Sommer Marsden)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?