Monday, September 24, 2012

Brainz...

Brain

Mine are fried (or at least lime-flavored) from today. Zombies and sex and sexy zombies and edits and...gasp. But we are plugging along here on the fabulous Coming Together: Hungry For Love zombie antho and I'm stoked.


I also made curried butternut squash soup. It was my break from killing my neck at the dining room table buried under piles of paper. It was so cool and breezy and downright fall-ish today, soup seemed to be a must. And like I said, it was my break. Cooking always mellows me a bit.

Let's see...this is a rambling blog. Right now I am reading Partials by Dan Wells. What about you? Reading anything good?

Oh and six days left to enter my silly zombie love poem contest. Details at the top of the sidebar to the right.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?