Thursday, September 20, 2012

Look at me in South Africa!

Okay. So not...*me*. But my one collection is there in the Durban Airport (Hard Lessons) and I am in a buncha those anthos in the first picture (can't tell you which ones b/c I am senile) and also the Liaisons collection in picture two.

I am always sooooo stoked when people spot me out in the wild and let me know. This one was courtesy of KD Grace and her amazing man Raymond. Also "pictured" are the likes of Justine Elyot, Lucy Felthouse, Kay Jaybee, and many more! It's amazing how many of us are smushed there together on those shelves :)

Now, if I could just run around *here* and spot my books I'd probably die of happiness. One day, I guess. One day. Which reminds me, folks, if you have authors out there you'd love to see in your bookstore. Talk to the associates or a manager. Ask. It's how things happen in this business. One little request at a time.

Have a super...Thursday. I had to think for a minute. *snort* Shocking, I know. Come back tomorrow for a guest blog by...a guest blogger. Heh. Woohoo!

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

What sayest thou?