Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ode to a zombie...*A CONTEST*

Zombies seem to be in my head at the moment. Stuck in my braaaaaaaaaaaain, if you will. I'm up to my eyeballs in the undead as I read for Coming Together: Hungry for Love and I just recently got my hot little hands on copies of my paperback release from Resplendence Publishing. Zombie Exterminators is the paperback compilation of the first 3 zombie exterminator books. It includes We Kill Dead Things, No Guilt and Lunatic Fringe. And you can get a copy. On me! Along with some zombie breath mints to keep your breath kissably fresh while you fight the zombie hordes. But wait! There's more! If you're feeling the urge to recreate some zombie carnage, there's a little zombie finger puppet, too.

What do you have to do? Well...write me a zombie love poem of course! It can be serious, gruesome, funny or frightening. Long, short or in between. Whatever you want. Put your thinking caps on (to protect your brain of course) and send me your best work.

Shoot your sonnets, poems and odes to sommermarsden[at]gmail[dot]com marked Zombie Love Poem. I'll leave the contest running until the end of the month (September 30th) and announce a winner October 1. If you're the winner, I'll send you your undead loot!

Please include in your submission email if I have your permission to run your poem on my blog, should I choose to.

I hope to see your best zombie love poem soon! :)

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. I do love zombies; what a great idea for a contest! I sent you a bit of humor. Hope it brings a laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?