Monday, September 10, 2012

Sometimes the impossible does happen...


Smoke
The man and I proved that five years ago today when we both quit smoking. Cold turkey. We'd tried multiple times--he always did better than me--and had failed. But this time we managed. Proving the impossible things can happen. I was that person who lit cigarettes off her cigarettes. Now I haven't had a single puff in five years. Go figure. So...yay us! And if you're reading this and trying to quit, keep going. It can work for you.

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. Go below and write me a bad ass zombie love poem. You could win stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sommer & Mr. Sommer! For me it's been 12 weeks today smoke free - cold turkey as well. And you know what? With the exception of a few patio nights, I haven't missed it one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted for AT since Blogger is being a gatekeeper:

    I'm not trying to quit smoking — but I am trying to kick a few bad habits. Congrats to you for kicking yours!

    AT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Angell! Go you!

    And you, too, AT! Go on, git 'em!

    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?