Thursday, September 13, 2012

Why in the name of all that is holy...


do I have this stuck in my head for no reason? Poof! It was simply there. Sometimes I think I'm picking up a radio station from space. LOL. Just a quick howdy and a wave. *wave*. Not much to report this week. It's simply been utter chaos. Which won't end until tomorrow evening. So...yeah. Hope yours is going great!

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. Give me your zombie love poems! See below. Roses are red, brains are sorta blue, you lost all your limbs, but I still dig you...(see, easy! ;) )

2 comments:

  1. Not from space... just from the 80s. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Maybe I'm getting a radio station from an parallel universe where it's still the 80s. I still have big hair and flawless skin and am wearing my original Tretorns! ;)

    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?