Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I am so fucking ridiculously excited!


One of my most beloved books ever, that has only been in ebook format up until now, is out in PAPERBACK! Pardon me while I flail around and squeal and basically act like an ass.

Go HERE to get a paperback copy of Calendar Girl. Gosh. I  never thought I'd get to say that. :D

Also, we survived Frankenstorm (thus far). Flickering of power, tons of rain, noise, wind and me unable to hunker down and sleep until I stuck a Benadryl in my mouth...but that was the worst of it. We are up and running today. I hope all my east coast friends fared as well or close and that everyone's safe and sound.

Here is a shot of my swimming pool. I mean backyard. It's taken from my bedroom so everything looks tiny but those are some fairly big chunks of tree down there. But if you peek to the right you will see my bottle tree survived. Whew. I mean...what? Did you think we  bought all that wine?

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?