Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I enjoyed Coupling with you so much the first time...


I wish to couple with you again! Haha!

Seriously, I've been sitting on this news for so long my ass hurts. A while back I put together a humble little collection titled Coupling. It included various stories from various authors all geared at showing how hot it could be--how profoundly sexy--to be part of a couple.

I expected to sell a few copies.

Imagine my surprise when years later it's still selling at a very respectable pace. And there have been many times that it's ranked super well both in Kindle and paperback form. That book blew me out of the water with its sales and the response it got. Not in my wildest dreams did I ever expect it to do that well.

So...since I still feel the same about the amazing sexy experience one can have being part of a committed couple, I'm doing it again. This go round I've got the amazing Selena Kitt and Willsin Rowe involved (he even did that stellar cover). And my girl crush extraordinaire Alison Tyler came back to give us some stories. Set up will be a bit different but the message will remain the same. Couples can be just as sexy, dirty, naughty, kinky, raunchy, playful, loving, intense and fierce as singles. Don't doubt it for a minute ;)

For more info on stories, authors etc for the original Coupling go HERE. As for Coupling 2, we're shooting for a holiday release from Excessica. Now what could stuff a stocking better than a nice dirty book to read together. We can help you heat up your holidays.

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. You are really raising the bar on cover design too (no pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, isn't it? Contributor Willsin Rowe did that beauty. He's a super talented cover artist on top of a writer. He's multi-talented. :D

    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?