Monday, October 1, 2012

Smile...you're a winner!

Zombie girl
Well, I had quite the task for my zombie love poem contest. I absolutely loved all the entries. I mean, I had serious, fun, one I could sing to a popular TV show's theme song. What's not to love? So I did the only thing a girl can do in that situation. I stripped the names off and gave them to the man to choose. He had a hard time, too, I assure you. But finally the choice was made and the zombie love poem winner is...

Miz Angell! Woohooo!

*zombie balloons*
*zombie confetti*
*zombie cheers*

Miz Angell, if you'll contact me at sommermarsden[at]gmail[dot]com I'll see about getting your prize in the mail. :)

XOXO
Sommer

4 comments:

  1. I's speechless! Thank you Mr. Sommer! I'm pretty sure there was a zombie munching on my grey matter when I wrote that, but I'm humbled to be your choice. Because the others were just amazing.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice, The Man. Nice work, Miz Angell. 'Twas a thing of beauty to read!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?