Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Busy day, awesome day!

Lion 
I'm not only announcing stop #2 on my Lion Hearted Blog Tour but stop #3 as well.

Stop #2 is at Willsin's World where I talk about 'writing like a man'. Willsin is a fellow eXcessica author and a top notch cover artist if you don't know. (which you should). He's also part of my upcoming antho Coupling 2. Woohoo!

Go HERE to visit his blog and leave a comment to get a chance to win a $10 All Romance eBooks gift card and the tentacled gifties pictured below!

Stop #3 is at Tamsin Flower's blog where I blog about my fixation--ahem, I mean love--of roadtrips.

Tamsin is a fellow Xcite author, so go HERE to check out her blog and drop me a comment because the above giveaway listed applies!

Happy hump day. It sure is a busy one! ;)

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?