Friday, November 30, 2012

"Holy hell this book is H.O.T.!"

It's been a long while since a book review has made me *this* happy. I really try to um...NOT read them. Usually something will make me feel like I could have done better. For real. But I was curious about this review (due to some snafu with loading the book) and went to see if it had been reviewed yet. And it had. And I read it. And...gasp.

My birthday is tomorrow but I feel like it's today. Super happy. Thanks very much to Just Erotic Romance Reviews for taking the time to read me and for such a lovely, thoughtful review. :)

My fave bit: "It’s been a while since I’ve read an erotic romance novel that turned me on so completely from head to toe (I could have been satisfied with just the elevator scene or the middle of the night visitor!).  I re-read each encounter just to catch more of the decadent nuisances that made the characters squeal in orgasmic delight!"

Woop!

GO HERE to read what I'm yammering on about.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?